5 Proven Anti-Aging Therapy Options That Will Surely Make You Look Younger
Staying young always is a dream everyone cherishes. But it is impossible to defeat old age. Time creeps upon us and we start losing our glowing skin, perfect gait, and beautiful hair.
Although we can’t beat old age, we can surely fight it. Each day we spend feeling young is better than a day spent feeling old and weary.
Understanding Aging and How to reverse it
The first signs of aging are apparent on the skin. The skin also has derivatives such as nails and hair, which indicate our age to others. Primarily, there are two types of aging: intrinsic and extrinsic.
• Intrinsic aging is determined by our genetics. People age in a similar manner as their ancestors. For example, if your parents have retained their hair past 60, there is a high likelihood you won’t lose your precious mane.
• Extrinsic aging is determined by our surroundings, habits, and lifestyle. For example, in most cases, people who smoke appear older than their actual age.
Extrinsic aging can be reversed with lifestyle changes, but the same can’t be said about intrinsic aging. However, one can use a wide range of anti-aging treatments available to look younger and feel fresh.
Proven Anti-Aging Therapy Options That Can Make You Look Younger
- Stem cell therapy for anti-aging: Stem cell therapy for anti-aging is extremely effective to slow down aging on the skin. Stem cells are harvested from the umbilical cord and stored in a cryogenic form. Almost every cellular tissue that our body has – skin, joints, bones, and organs – can be replaced with stem cell therapy.
For a person undergoing the stem cell anti-aging process, it is possible to replace the cells lost to injury, environmental factors, and stress over the past 20 years. For both intrinsic and extrinsic aging, stem cell therapy can prove to be very useful.
- Micro-needling: This process seems painful on the surface, but it is the most natural way to get one’s old skin texture back. In the micro-needling process, the skin is injured repeatedly at depths that vary from 0.5 to 2.5 mm. These deliberately induced injuries facilitate collagen formation, which causes the skin to glow naturally.
- Plasma therapy: Platelet-rich plasma therapy is a foolproof way to look younger. Plasma is separated from the blood and injected into the parts of the body that have diminished elasticity/volume. Plasma therapy naturally plumps the skin and makes it look fresher and younger. The only downside to plasma therapy is that it takes nearly two weeks for the treatment to work its magic.
- Fractional resurfacing for eliminating wrinkles: Everyone hates wrinkles. They are a telltale sign of aging. This can be slowed through fractional resurfacing anti-aging doctors perform by using a device that produces ultrasound energy. By creating sensations at different radio frequencies, an anti-aging doctor can influence the structure of deep skin layers.
However, for this treatment to be effective, you need to visit the Denver anti-aging center yearly. If you are consistent in getting this treatment, you will be rewarded with a better complexion and smoother skin. It is highly recommended for people who suffer from hyperpigmentation.
- Intense pulse light (IPL) treatment: People who love to sunbathe suffer from sunburns and also long-lasting damage to their skin. IPL is ideal for treating problems related to excessive exposure to the sun. It is performed with lasers that penetrate the skin. The light energy produced by the lasers is firstly absorbed by blood vessels and later reabsorbed by the human body. As a result, the visible pores are reduced and the skin gets an even tone.
Not only this treatment eliminates the signs of excessive sunbathing but it also removes freckles and marks of acne scars.
Anti-aging treatment can help you look better and boost your confidence. From IPL laser treatment to stem cell therapy, there are many proven anti-aging therapy options available. But you need to use the best treatment option from the best anti-aging center if you want to get the desired results.
So, don’t just search for an anti-aging clinic near me on Google. If you are living in the US, explore multiple options online and read customer reviews to make up your mind. Anti-aging clinic Denver provides a very good option for people living in the state of Colorado.